- #: 36143
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2011-02-15
- Current Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jinming sun
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Sunshine
Add to Favorite apps
LifeDeathChess is a battle chess game between kingdom and devil. Player can recruit soldier to fight,can use magic to fight...
Rated 2/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Worth playing, but you should strengthen art of character,ennnnnnn
It's alright but glitchy
The art seems average, perhaps a little below. Game crashed on me sometimes and game play could use some improvements and upgrades. good idea- average execution.
Don't get it
Maybe you'll enjoy this, I personally did not. If it was done well, I feel I would have. Unfortunately, the game suffers a few egregious errors that I cannot forgive:
1) the game simply freezes all the time. I don't mean force close. It freezes. After a character is given an order, the game stops working i.e. I tell my hero to attack the bat( this issue forces me from even completing the fourth tutorial mission) shell get to the bar, I hit attack and choose the bat, and it stops there. I can't summon soldiers, the attack never happens, no animation is shown. This is a huge issue, it's breaking the game.
2) the music is okay, but certainly could be better.
3) the constant switching between landscape an portrait mode is annoying as all get out. Keep it in portrait, please?
If the developer can fix 1 and 3, and I get a chance to actually experience the game, I will re rate. As of now, this is a huge waste if 2 dollars, and is only 2 starred for the innovative idea. Please fix and I'll be happy to rerate.:)
Oh and I'm playing on a 64 gig itouch
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes